Many liturgical churches have adopted wholesale the use of media in worship as audiovisual support/communications billboard, a model developed in the evangelical megachurches since the late 1970s. Unfortunately, that model typically treats media as presentation technology. Appropriately integrated within liturgy, though, media art in worship (photography and video) can do and be more than that. […]
Member Name Search
- LTP Announces Free Virtual Conversations & Retreats
- March 17th 2020 ACLS Webinar: Brother Mickey McGrath speaking on “Painting Walls and Building Bridges”
- Nominate an architect for the Frey Award!
- “Design Around Construction or Construct Around Design” by Jeff Wynn & Linda Condy
- ACLS Newsletter – Winter 2019